Mutant Future - Raiders of the Mind Lord's Tomb (Recruiting two more fine mutants)

Shayuri

First Post
GM, thanks, I shall do so asap! Hopefully I listed the init bonus for my dex on my sheet... It was mentioned as optional in the pdf so I may have skimped. Silly silly me...

Zerith

First Post
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3857102/

I'm thinking a, rather fat, owl cat, thing: fluff wise I'm thinking that rather then being a generic/random 'Animal mutant', that the character would be, at least by appearances, a dire variant of a known mount... That are own to devower their riders if every hungery (and thus a well founded tendency to over feed the things ;3)
and Yes, still alive o_O;

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
What if I say Yella has met Edward Michael Irwin, but doesn't know his current location? That mess anything up, or does it become a potential plot hook?

Shayuri

First Post
That would be -interesting-.

The Edward Michael Irwin she's referring to is actually long dead. As in Pre-Apocalypse dead.

He was the client who originally ordered her, shortly before the Big Oops. She was completed, but things went bad before she was activated and put through conditioning and anything more complex than very basic pre-programming.

Part of that pre-programming though was knowing who her owner was.

So she has a compulsion to ask about him, even though rationally she's fully aware the guy's dead.

If you knew of someone by that name, she'd probably feel like she was obliged to go find him and verify that he's not the guy.

Which might be entertaining.

It wouldn't be like she goes into 'robot mode' and lurches away with her hands out in front of her. It'd be like a little conscience type tickle...an instinctive desire that she can choose to act on or not.

Vertexx69

First Post
The site is acting all wonky. I posted IC earlier but now the post isn't there. I keep getting weird errors like "unable to complete post due to token timeout"?

Shayuri

First Post
Yeah. And your post probably is there too. Hit reload. For some reason these pages aren't updating correctly.

Hope that new server got there in one piece. :)

Remove ads