• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutant Future - Raiders of the Mind Lord's Tomb (Recruiting two more fine mutants)

HandofMystra

First Post
Survived!

I'm excited that ENWorld is back online. But I'm bummed because some annoying stuff came up during the crash. Long story short, I may not be able to Mutant Lord this game properly until around the 20th. I'm sorry. Please let me know if you're willing to wait until then.
I will still be around - giant raccoons don't have many places to go.

Electric Wizard

First Post
Thanks for your patience everyone! I wanted to start this sooner, but moving the other side of the world took up all of my free time.

I'll post a rogues gallery thread and an IC later today.
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]. You can join in media res if you need a little more time for your character. I'm going to start things off relatively gentle.

Shayuri

First Post
Yar, that'd be best. Things are crazy here right now with various technical problems and everyone being gone all the time. :)

I'll have time to finish up and post over the weekend.

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, looking back, it seems my link to my roll has been lost, and like a doof I didn't post the name I used, just the link.

Rolling -again-...man, a game with rolled stats really makes you appreciate how D&D went to point buy. :)

Name: Sinthetic

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3834584/

And for money...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3834588/

...ok, I guess I can't complain about random rolls. Sheesh. :p

Okay...some confusion here from the pdf. It mentions writing down the saving throws based on level, but it never actually tells you what the saving throws by level ARE. Little help? :)

Also, is language something I should be concerned with? By intelligence, I'd get 2 bonus languages, but there's no information provided aside from 'consult the ML.'

Are we assuming my character has been active in the world for a period of time previous to this? I'm assuming so, since I start with normal equipment and so on...just sort of trying to work this stuff out, background-wise. Presumably my character is up to speed on the current status of the world, though is not experienced or familiar with it beyond the most general of facts.

Oh, also, it seems androids get a big reaction penalty...but synthetics are indistiguishable from human beings until injured or scanned with certain sensors. I'm assuming that reaction penalty takes place when a character's true nature is discovered in that case. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads