• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode 4: Deadzone

Shalimar

First Post
Eris gives a low growl at Clair, almost unintentionally, purely on instinct. "Its not my fault you feel like you need to eavesdrop, when I have something to say to you, you'll know it, I can't believe that I would actually have stuck up for you with Eslarne and the rest, I was just trying to be nice, I guess I'll save the effort from now on. I figured you might have liked to go to the party, but oh well."

"Well excuse me, but this is just what I was talking about. Truth was talking to everyone, not just you," Clair says, simply, "The whole world does not revolve around you, Eris-I don't care if you found your way into the bitch-clik on your first day or not, so don't pull that on me. And thanks, but I don't need your pity."

Last edited:

Chamber

You did fine, Clair. No reason to be ashamed of being able to keep people from getting hurt. Ask me yer bloody well better off then some of us. I wouldn't get all out of sorts about Eris and her new friends, most high school gels have ther heads up thier arses. It's part o f growin up.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"I was talking to Joey, not you Claire, hey, how did you get that name anyway? I had a few girlfriends named Claire back home. they all liked wearing short skirts, how bout you Claire?" she asks him, turning around to smirk at him. She catches Joey's eye, and rolls her own before turning to face forward and stop antagonizing Claire, it wasn't his fault he didn't have it, whatever the it was that makes some one cool.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Radiant said:
He lifts his thumb in the camera and does that “look I am a cool adult” look that they always try with teenagers and that never worked in all known history but at least he doesn’t seem to act.
"Is this guy kidding,or what?!"

A hissing sound is heard from underneath Jacks seat and it slides slighty forward. The control panel lights up and fold out to encease his seat on the sides.
"Now Mr Feyborne you requested training as a pilot."
You can almost hear the smile in her voice. Suddenly it makes sense that she insisted on Jack and Eris taking the two front seats too.
Jack recoils from the controls "Uhh..... I was kinda expecting a simulation, to be totally honest..."

Shalimar said:
"I was talking to Joey, not you Claire, hey, how did you get that name anyway? I had a few girlfriends named Claire back home. they all liked wearing short skirts, how bout you Claire?" she asks him, turning around to smirk at him.
As he is examining all the levers, buttons and gauges, Jack glances sideways to Eris and transmits;
Play nice Eris. Not everyone has the benefit of pheromones or telepathy to improve their social life.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Robbert Raets said:
"Is this guy kidding,or what?!"

Jack recoils from the controls "Uhh..... I was kinda expecting a simulation, to be totally honest..."

As he is examining all the levers, buttons and gauges, Jack glances sideways to Eris and transmits;
Play nice Eris. Not everyone has the benefit of pheromones or telepathy to improve their social life.
Hey, its not like its my fault he is like he is, if he breaks out a sob story, I am going to punch him, hard. Besides, Joey doesn't either, and neither do most people, but they do manage to be very cool. She thinks in Jack's direction. Being popular is a state of mind, I don't try to be, I just am, and I would be even without my Pheromones.

"Hey, will I get to fly this thing too?" Eris asks truth excitedly, the derision that was aimed at Clair gone from her voice.

Clair's face flusters red with anger at Eris' comments, but he shuts up, unable to think of a good retort to her insult.

It's true, I do have a girl's name. He thinks, You would think that I'd be used to getting insulted for it by now. Sighing, he turns to the window to look at the clouds passing by as the Reaper speeds through the sky.

Tokiwong

First Post
Joey just glances around, not really saying much, as he listens to the hum of the ship, and the heated conversation. He listens to Eris, but does not say anything, just nodding, as he thinks about the past events, and just what all this training is amounting to.

Radiant

First Post
The presure in the jet decreses then Clairs force shield spreads. Lights flash over the controls in front of Jack to underline Truths explanations.
"A simulation? Ah well, life's hard like that. Just listen carefully. And don't start sweating, I have complete control over the jet and will take over the moment something starts to look wrong."
She then starts to lead Jack through the basics, allways taking over the rest of the controls so that he only has to worry about one thing at a time.
Eris seat slides forward too.
"You are next so watch carefully."

Tokiwong

First Post
Radiant said:
The presure in the jet decreses then Clairs force shield spreads. Lights flash over the controls in front of Jack to underline Truths explanations.
"A simulation? Ah well, life's hard like that. Just listen carefully. And don't start sweating, I have complete control over the jet and will take over the moment something starts to look wrong."
She then starts to lead Jack through the basics, allways taking over the rest of the controls so that he only has to worry about one thing at a time.
Eris seat slides forward too.
"You are next so watch carefully."
Joey glances to Eris, placing a hand on her shoulder, "Good luck," still somewhat distant, but a smile crosses his face slowly, "this whole flying thing is not for me, give me my board, and the el grande waves..."

Remove ads