• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh-OOGThread

Tokiwong

First Post
Just to clarify, Joey meant, after the party, not during, he is assuming that Eris wants to spend time with her "date", and then they can hang out later that evening :) just in case the wording was not clear, now back to your regularly scheduled soap opera...

Radiant

First Post
Radiants math:
Rad+not used to drinking+friday night+40 bucks of longdrinks+posting then he got home= what the hell was Dr Garcia saying?
To give the whole thing some sense, she is interested in that mutants DNA simply cause Grimson Pride obviously wanted him and she doesn't know why.

now excuse me i have an apointment with my headache...

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
Still here, just nothing to do, waiting on Katie and Joey to come, or for a summons some where.

sorry not much I can do for now. But I will move on to the night in a few hours. On the bright side I allready have scripts for the next four episodes since i had so few stuff to post on the weekends. I think you will like Ep5 I:D
If everyone stays with me that long anyhow...

edit: me's bored, the games i play in move even slowr than this one:(

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

Summer time, longer days, nice weather, everyones out and about. Makes things slower.

would be the same with me but I am caught in the conscine spiral:
I should be learning so I stay at home. Of course I don't learn aniway and just get bored but my consience is statisfied that i at least made the first step...;)

Radiant

First Post
say Sir Ossis, I have not seen that much about chamber and the current comics aren't much about personal life aniway so I don't realy have an idea what chambers tast in entertainment is. The only thing i remember was then he was together with a britney spears type singer but it didn't seem like that would be any of his usual style.

edit: in shot what's his idea of a good time and at what place would he hang out?

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Sorry about that - I just had two migraines in the space of 2 days so I am really not up to snuff. I'll try and post something. Maybe its better to just skip to the competition, what do you all think?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads