• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh-OOGThread

Radiant

First Post
Blockader7 said:
Radiant I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be gone for at least a week. I'll be leaving on Friday.

thanks for telling me:) don't worry it will be only one or two more posts in that scene of yours and I the rest was intended for the next ep.

Radiant

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
Sorry about that - I just had two migraines in the space of 2 days so I am really not up to snuff. I'll try and post something. Maybe its better to just skip to the competition, what do you all think?

take your time i have a lot of tests to write this week so i realy don't mind the break. And well after rewriting the adventure from a story mostly about Jackson to one mostly about Jackson and Katie i can't realy skip that too.
i hope you get better soon:)

edit: and crazy ol' me just spent two hundred bucks on Uncanny X-Men revised books starting at number 100 or so. Me's busy...

edit2: just saw how bad it must be in your other post. It's realy nice that you still want to post here but realy take a break if you need it.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Sir Ossis since you haven't answered my question I still have no idea what kind of place Jono would go to. I can just improvise but maybe that will not realy hit your idea of Chamber.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads