• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh-OOGThread

Radiant

First Post
does anyone ever truly die from a fall in comics?;)
i read up on intimidation. I'm pretty sure you can do it as a half action together with an attack but i didn't find more about itself than the few sentences under the skill.

Shalimar

First Post
Yea, the whole everything is a half action, but some half actions wont allow similair half actions is a pain in the arse. Just say, Okay, this is an attack action, you cannot do more then 1 attack action per turn exempting Heroic surge, and this is a move action, you can take up to 2 per turn exempting heroic surge by giving up an attack action for the 2nd. Is it soo hard just to make a clean and concise label?

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:
Yea, the whole everything is a half action, but some half actions wont allow similair half actions is a pain in the arse. Just say, Okay, this is an attack action, you cannot do more then 1 attack action per turn exempting Heroic surge, and this is a move action, you can take up to 2 per turn exempting heroic surge by giving up an attack action for the 2nd. Is it soo hard just to make a clean and concise label?

it would seem it is. Still i must admit that this book is simply great, i never saw anithing comparing to the way they handle powers.
I just rule that you can intimidate and attack (attacks can be realy intimidating afterall). Since there are no retrys allowed for it that shouldn't be too hard.

btw: on a totaly unrelated note, someone asked for a time travel adventure and the producers proudly anounce that a complete storyline for a mulitepisode adeventure has allready been written. Since the next three episodes are allreasdy in production it will take a bit though.

Radiant

First Post
boards back?*suspicious look*
well seems so. Welcome back Blockader:)
Game had a long break since first my screen burned out and then i caught that blaster worm but it is up and running again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads