• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh-OOGThread

Radiant

First Post
Shalimar said:

couldn't, the board ate them.
Even forgot the first rolls and had to do the round again but since your taunts allways work for some reason i could just let you hit automaticly. Haven't seen Eris miss yet.

Last edited:

Blockader7

First Post
Radiant said:
Blockader, phone calls realy are only for the people i named as getting them.

I was responding to the alarm that was already raised on the now probably erroneous assumtption that everybody left at the Institute (which i believe I'm the only student there now).

Hey Radiant, I re edited that particular post.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Blockader7 said:
I was responding to the alarm that was already raised on the now probably erroneous assumtption that everybody left at the Institute (which i believe I'm the only student there now).

Hey Radiant, I re edited that particular post.

and what would that alarm be? The only thing that happened in the story after Jacks call to Truth was her call to Chamber and Clarity. I can not remember posting anithing else.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
Radiant said:
and what would that alarm be? The only thing that happened in the story after Jacks call to Truth was her call to Chamber and Clarity. I can not remember posting anything else.

Me agree.

BTW, I love the board update!

Remove ads