My exercise & fitness stuff!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I am at the back on track with workout routine but still off track with the calories in phase after the holidays. I intend to linger here a little longer before cracking down on my 'marketed as a protein bar but really a candy bar' consumption.
Yeah I put on about 10 pounds since November. Stupid holidays!

Clint_L

Hero
I was halfway through a 1,500 word essay on why the best workouts include loud grunts. There was even a 500 page appendix on the importance of carrying a gallon of water at all times but now you've gone and ruined it for me.

Good luck with the gym!
I am a very quiet exerciser. I find loud grunts off-putting. I'm all about the EarPods and working out alone.

I am a very quiet exerciser. I find loud grunts off-putting. I'm all about the EarPods and working out alone.

I work out at home but I find it hard not to grunt (I think part of it is just breathing technique I have picked up over the years from various things I have done)

I used to listen to music, and still do, but lately I listen to books on audio while I am working out, radio documentaries or lectures

Yeah I put on about 10 pounds since November. Stupid holidays!

I haven't weighed it yet but I know I am a little pudgier. It is the double whammy of eating too much as it gets colder and it being too cold to go running (I do indoor cardio in my living room but I find that is just less effective for me than running outside)

Zardnaar

Legend
I've list close to ten pounds last few months.

Mostly just calorie counting the diet and cutting out all the bad food combined with mostly daily walks.

Almost 10kg down from a year ago without trying to hard. 1-2 hours walks up a mountain not withstanding.

Divine2021

Adventurer
Just started Brazilian ju-jitsu and mma striking after a ten year amateur career in powerlifting. Boy howdy, is it hard. Worth it though. I’ll give you a follow.

Remove ads