My first scientific article!

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Look at this page. Scroll all the way down.

Although I note that Steve Jackson Games have less problems with spelling my name right than a noteworthy scientific paper. And they screwed up our graphs as well...

Oh well. I'm still pretty exited about this.

Del

First Post
Creating Improved Models of Business Processes Through Statistical Analysis of Customer Orders with Multiple Types of Complexity.

Have you ever read Business at the Speed of Thought: Building a Digital Nervous System by Bill Gates? In the book he recounts how he and his people ran through Microsoft marketing information in relationship to population centers and their reaction to advertising .... and wound up with countless billions.

Might be an interesting read for you.

Last edited:

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
Del said:
Have you ever read Business at the Speed of Thought: Building a Digital Nervous System by Bill Gates? In the book he recounts how he and his people ran through Microsoft marketing information in relationship to population centers and their reaction to advertising .... and wound up with countless billions.

Might be an interesting read for you.

I haven't, since that field isn't actually my speciality - I'm supposed to do my dissertation in the field of Computational Materials Engineering. One of my co-workers talked me into doing this.

That being said, it might be useful to do some more stuff in this field...

Remove ads