• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My game box

disarray2

First Post
Our group came up with this idea for a game box. It's easy to travel with.

The box itself is from the WOW card game starter kit. We've printed our character sheets two sheets to one page so about 50% smaller then normal. Still very easy to read. The first page is on the front cover and the second is on the back side. You can also write on the plastic cover on the outside of the box to make notes on as well.

Our cheat sheets and note cards are on the top flap part. Our dice and power cards are under the protective flap.

The power cards are Ander's style with backs made for them stating what they are so we know when we can flip them back over. They are in the cheap plastic covers that you can get 100 for $2.

The note cards are in the hard plastic covers that are larger. We used those because they don't blend and are easy to write on with a dry erase marker.

Attachments

• front.JPG
    front.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 371
  • inside1.JPG
    inside1.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 355
  • inside2.JPG
    inside2.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 370
  • notecards.JPG
    notecards.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 338
  • powercards.JPG
    powercards.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 345
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 334

disarray2

First Post
LOL Thanks. I was beginning to feel bad thinking everyone hated it. (yeah I'm a female, I get emotional over things like that)

MadLordOfMilk

First Post
Cool! I like it. Personally, though, I think I'll stick to a folder and a dice bag, but having a box for everything is a nice idea. :)

Now if only I had a similar way to carry around the bazillion things a DM might need: minis/tokens, oodles of dice, maps, rulebooks, campaign stuff (be it a book or w/e), dm screen, possibly monster cards, scrap paper, spare character sheets for when someone dies, etc... though I will say, a binder has worked wonders so far in that department, at least in terms of organizing it all. I'm trying to think of something similar to what you've got though as a possible better way to handle all that stuff, especially the non-paper parts (even with a binder I still need a decent-sized bag). Hmm... maybe even just a similar box for dice, minis, and handouts would work well?

blalien

First Post
This idea is brilliant for a player. It covers everything you need except the PHB. I'll have to pick up one of those boxes.

Might not hold everything a DM need, though. :)

Remove ads