• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My OT post got moved, and I want it moved back!

Acmite

First Post
Sorry for the bother, but one of the Mods moved my "Fascape got cancelled" threads to the...ahem...appropriate forum from General Discussion and I was hoping it could get moved back.

The show was cancelled and we need people to barrage the Sci-Fi channel with complaints ASAP since they are planning to start destroying the sets next week. I'm afraid the low traffic in that forum won't help us keep the show.

I would greatly appreciate it (and so would all the Farscape fans on the boards--especially since the d20 RPG has now been released) if it could be moved back to the General forum.

Thanks.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I didn't move it - hence, this is not for me to decide, but this is my take on it:

I'd advise you to put a link to the thread into your sig (and whether or not it gets moved back, at that); really, with the traffic in GD, you'd have to constantly bump it to keep it on top anyway (which isn't really desirable, considering that it's not the forum for this kind of thread) - but with a link in your sig, your chances of being noticed are probably better. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads