My Paladin killed a.. 2nd thread (The Verdict is IN - p4)

Torm

Explorer
Very Well.

Vindicator, your actions have been examined by this Council of Paladins, and you have been found Innocent. If it is in the hands of this council, the powers and abilities granted unto you by your god will remain vested as they are.

Nonetheless, it was also the opinion of several members of this august group that you acted in some small bit of haste. In recognition of that, and at the request of Torm, God of Paladins, you are hereby ordered to use what resources are at your disposal to make certain that all parties that were responsible for any part of the little girl's abuse are brought to justice, and that her future care is, within reason, assured.

Also, you are cautioned that, in the future, you take a moment to consider whether your actions serve the greatest good possible. As you are aware, it is a Paladin's duty to serve good to his or her utmost potential to do so.

Godspeed.

- Sandelphon, Foreman of the Council

This Council stands adjourned. You may all discuss freely, now.

Last edited:

Abraxas

Explorer
This was very interesting and entertaining.

Well, I've got to get back to Daggerdale and help Randal Mourn get rid of some acursed vampires - you're all invited to come along and assist if you are so inclined.

Rackhir

Explorer
Westwind said:

My most honored and revered Lord Arioch,

Ah, do you realize that Arioch is the primary lord (god) of Chaos in the Elric Saga? I'm not really sure that's a good person to be addressing comments from a paladin to.

Remove ads