Pathfinder 1E my pathfinder character

nate_wrench

Villager
I went through and created my first PF character using the beginner box.

Attachments

• CCF01262022_0003.pdf
    940.3 KB · Views: 165
  • CCF01262022_0002.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 150

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Looks good, though I might swap your wisdom and intelligence scores as its important to have a higher intelligence for a wizard in PF.

Stop back and let us know how your first adventure goes!

nate_wrench

Villager
Looks good, though I might swap your wisdom and intelligence scores as its important to have a higher intelligence for a wizard in PF.

Yea I didn't think it through and now that I think about it, I am not very intelligent but very sophmore.

nate_wrench

Villager

I did complete my first adventure though it was the solo adventure, which I found fun and difficult to follow, going to different sections in the book. I don't have many friends IRL to go hang out with, I did go to many conventions and game events but since the endemic, I switched to an online application. When I want to play anytime I look into solo runs or solo adventures so I can go at my own pace.

payn

Hey everybody starts from the same place as they learn. You should check out Pathfinder Society online play. Its designed to be easy to join up whenever you have the time to play. I am sure you can meet some great players.

GreyLord

Legend
Hey everybody starts from the same place as they learn. You should check out Pathfinder Society online play. Its designed to be easy to join up whenever you have the time to play. I am sure you can meet some great players.

There's pathfinder Online play?

Anything for 1e?

Tell me more about this?

payn

There's pathfinder Online play?

Anything for 1e?

Tell me more about this?
I hear folks play online and at cons, but I dont do either at the moment. I also believe that PF1 PFS play is still going too. Though it might be more rare. I'd check the Pathfinder discord its the best place to find PF games.

GreyLord

Legend
I hear folks play online and at cons, but I dont do either at the moment. I also believe that PF1 PFS play is still going too. Though it might be more rare. I'd check the Pathfinder discord its the best place to find PF games.

Ah, got it. I can play online with my group, but I was really excited about maybe playing official society games online. With the pandemic and all, playing Pathfinder society in Person is something I don't do (and don't really think people should be doing in the middle of a pandemic...but that's my opinion on it, not anything stronger)...but I'd be all about trying to play PFS online if it was possible.

payn

Ah, got it. I can play online with my group, but I was really excited about maybe playing official society games online. With the pandemic and all, playing Pathfinder society in Person is something I don't do (and don't really think people should be doing in the middle of a pandemic...but that's my opinion on it, not anything stronger)...but I'd be all about trying to play PFS online if it was possible.
Agreed. I'd check out the discord Im certain there is PFS online going on. Even pre-pandemic folks were playing online.

Remove ads