• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mysterious Time Travel Campaign (Help Please)

DJ_draken07

First Post
Last Campaign = A LV 10 PC Party had strong information to go to the first ever village of Living History.. "Madea Sari" Madea Sari has not have single person living there For Thousand of years, Not too far from them is something called the Tree of Life, Rumor has it that the tree was the first living thing ever on this planet and Somehow it have something to do with our lives.

Anyway the Information that they found took them to The Ghost town of Madea Sari to find 3 Artifacts. These Artifacts abiltiies is unknown to them , but Detail that they were given said If these Artifacts fall in the hands of the Cult "Vae Victus" Our world will be in ruin.

The Cult of Vae Victus summoned the first demon ever in History back in the days of The tree of Life was creating life, That was Morgan Kothar Loex.

Morgan was the first ever being on the planet until the Race of Eldions , She enslaved them and force them to Worship her as if she was a Goddess. The Gods see that Morgan is doing this , and Banished her to the infinate layers of the abyss.

After going through a House that was being Used by the cult.. They already found the artifacts and start doing a ritual with Morgan's unfinished body on a throne being protected by 3 body guards. To shall time for the ritual to work, A wicker man was waiting for the party to come into the room of the ritual. After the wicker man was defeated as the smoke raises to the ceiling.. it seemed like time was speeding up. Next thing they know.. The party is standing in a hole , Madea Sari's stone buildings are crumbled to the ground , and the tree of life is dieing..

(Information they dont know) Morgan Kothar Loex used the Artifacts to turn herself into a Goddess ,and Now rules the planet.

Now I do not know how to continue this campaign now, Where the party should go since there wasnt towns within a 500 miles. Theres ruins of the first ever village, and Theres the Tree of Life.

I would like to do some brainstorming with you wonderful people and perhaps i wont have this writer's block no more X_X

Thanks for reading.

Geek255

First Post
tree of life

in a campain I played we met the tree of life and it was also dyeing because someone summoned it wrong and what ended up happening was it put a seed in all of us as a strength of it's last power and than it died.
we were telapathicly linked and had to walk to the nearest town but you can make the tree telaport the players to a likely place that would help them on there jerny.

ps: I know this is a few months old but I hope it helps.

Remove ads