• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mystery/Conspiracy Guide

In the Campaign guide, and also e.g. at the beginning of Digging for Lies, the presence of a "GM Conspiracy Guide" in each adventure is alluded to, telling GMs which clues the player characters are supposed to discover during the adventure. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was it omitted or did I just overlook it? It seems like it would be very useful to make sure the players get all the necessary info at some point. (The complexity of ZEITGEIST makes me afraid of messing up stuff like this and losing the players somewhere along the way).

I haven't actually started running the campaign, but I'm really looking forward to starting my heavily- houseruled 5E Zeitgeist campaign once the current campaign is finished :).

Looking at the Act One compilation currently. It is mentioned on Page 77 (in the campaign guide); the mention at the start of Digging for Lies is present only in the standalone version (page 5); the "Adventure Layout" section seems to be absent in the compilation.

mdusty

Explorer
There is an Investigation Guide for Adventure 2 on page 457 of the compilation. I don't think there is a GM Conspiracy Guide in each adventure, I think it's just that each adventure will reveal what secrets the PCs should know whenever it comes up in the adventure itself. Other than that, the Mystery Guide on page 77 is the only other 'guide' that I can see.

Remove ads