Mystery fighter seeks an opponent...

Phoenix8008

First Post
With a puff of smoke and a flash of light, a figure appears from nowhere. Dressed head to toe in a form fitting black suit, even the face of this figure is covered. Only the golden eyes show through a slit in the mask.

With a low growl of a voice, the figure speaks...
"I come in search of an opponent to school in the ways of battle. Who will face me?

"I find your servant to be cowardly, your church to be irrelevant, and your strength to be hopeless."

Mystery Fighter
Tier/Rank: 0/0
Stamina Points: 1
Yen: 0

Yellow Sign

Explorer
A lone figure walks down the dirt road. Dust is whipped up by the strong wind that blows the man's long blue robe and long white hair under a wide brim wicker hat. The man's ice blue eyes glance about him. "What has happened to this once rich land? Where are the people? Where are the dojo's? What evil has decended upon this once thriving nation?"

The figure looks over at the black clothed figure. "Here is someone still with the spirit to fight. I am Winter Snow, once a student of the great Dojo of the Predator. I will face you in a match."

I find your sibling to be slovenly, your town to be foul-smelling, and your teachings to be clumsy.

Winter Snow
Tier/Rank: 0/0
Stamina Points: 1
Yen: 0

Winter Snow is a tall young man with long white hair and blue eyes. He is dressed in a flowing light blue silk robe. He wears a large wicker hat which covers most of his face.

Remove ads