• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Myth Merchant Press raises a mug to 4E!

merchantsteve

Explorer
Eat, Drink and Be Merry!
Tankard Tales: Willowbark's describes a unique tavern at the edge of the fantastic wilderlands of adventure. Nestled in a massive willow tree, the inn serves both those seeking their fortune and the ones who have returned, with gold and stories in abundance.

Willowbark's contains the following:

• A Dungeons and Dragons 4E Module!
  • Details of the tavern, from its history and employees, to the evil secrets that are jealously guarded.
  • Two encounters: one heroic tier and on paragon tier.
  • TWO 17"x20" full-color battlemaps.
  • A page of cut-out furniture to make your own interior designs.

Goto RPGNow for your copy!

click on any picture for a link to the web page.

GSLlogo.png

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Compatibility Logo ™ & © Wizards of the Coast in the USA and other countries. Used with permission.​

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Ok, got it. At first glance it looks fantastic. I have still to read it so I'll comment on the text part once I do so. As far as the graphics, the idea of this inn is a neat one (we've seen it before, as the Inn of the Last Home, for example, but it's still cool) and the execution of the maps is just great. I love the layers, and I give you awesome bonus points for including the furnishings as a separate page for endless customization.

If anything, the only drawback I found is that I wanted to extract the text pages from the map pages as separate files and I wasn't able due to the feature being locked.

More once I read it.

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
No, I can copy-paste fine, I want to extract pages and create two separate files, which I can't due to the lock placed on the product.

Remove ads