• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild Mythic Actions in d&d 5e (Bundle time!)

bluespy1

Explorer
Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying your summer!

After two harsh months full of work and obligations, I finally found some sweet time to write some D&D! So, I am very proud to announce that I finished and published "Mythic Actions! (Volo's Guide to Monsters)". You can check it out here:

"Mythic Actions! (Volo's Guide to Monsters)"

Inside it you will find rules of what are the mythic actions, what you need to create your own and every legendary creature from Volo's Guide to Monsters converted to mythic, so you can really test your players! But wait there is more! I created a bundle that contains the original "Mythic Actions! (Monster Manual)" and the Volos version. You can check it here:

The Mythic Action bundle!

I wanted to reward the people who supported the original so anyone who already has "Mythic Actions! (Monster Manual)" can get the volos extremely cheap (0,50$) while people who haven't either, can get them both in a really neat price ^_^.

More than 60% of both titles is FREE through the full size preview, so you can see if you like what you read :)

Since the Mythic monsters/actions are out digitally with the new Theros book for a couple of months and physically for a few weeks I would love to hear your feedback, experiences and opinions about it.

Thank you all for your support it means a lot to me ^_^

bluespy1

Explorer
Wow Mythic Actions for Volo's Guide to Monsters is #3 on Most Popular DMs Guild Titles Under $5, beating my personal record !!

Thank you all for the support
redface.gif
!!

3mOYMUl.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads