• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free [Mythras] Mythras Imperative [FREE]

Devonin

First Post
Mythras Imperative: A short but sweet introduction to the Mythras Rules, and a big hit from customers looking to get into the Mythras gaming system. Here's what Brendan O had to say at Drivethrurpg:

"I have yet to actually run a game with the rules, but this quickstart did a phenomenal job of explaining the system in a quick, digestible fashion. I read the whole thing over several days on my phone while waiting in line, eating lunch, waiting for the elevator, etc. Even though I read Mythras Imperative in such a casual manner, I feel completely confident in my ability to run a game using the rules. Furthermore, this quickstart has convinced me to shell out for the complete Mythras core rules. I highly recommend Mythras Imperative if you are undecided on the system. It's free and explains the system with excellent clarity and reasonable brevity."

Check it out for FREE!
http://thedesignmechanism.com/resources/TDM110 Mythras Imperative.pdf

Remove ads