• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Myths from a Flipped Faerun

Tristissima

Explorer
A thread from RPGnet got me thinking about what a Flipped Faerun would look like ~ a Faerun in which the gods had directly opposite alignments from standard Faerun (CG=>LE, LN=>CN, etc.) So I started by writing a little bit about the House of Nature, home to two of my favorite gods ~ Lurue and Eldath. Check it out over on my blog and lemme know what you think?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
An Evil goddess of wealth (Waukeen) might be a lot like Pathfinder's version of Mammon, the archdevil of greed and avarice.

Tristissima

Explorer
I published some more about a backwards House of Nature on my blog. While the previous installment covered Silvanus's bloodline and the entourages that are involved therewith, this one covers some of the other greater gods (Chauntea, Lathander, Ubtao) as well as a few assorted other gods who make their home in the House (the Cat Lord, Skerrit, Syranita). I'm planning for a part III covering the flipped Deities of Fury ~ enough have been stated in the lore to live with the other nature gods that I'm just gonna fold them in wholly to the House. Not sure what I'll do after that.....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads