Nailed

Elf_Ariel

First Post
There hanging on the board is an amulet, nothing entirely notable about it save for the symbol of Corellon on it. A non-descript dagger keeps it in place. A note is left with it...

These sort of trinkets belong with the Devas.

tahlan

First Post
*notices the amulet immediatly and moves to take it down* o O(Who are these Devas) *pens a quick response*

Thank you for returning my amulet, I would seek to learn more of the Devas if such can be arranged.

Tahlan

tahlan

First Post
*scribbles another response* The paths of Honor, Love, Devotion, friendship, and virtues. These are the paths I follow, there is no map, there is only faith.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
A shrouded figure passes by the boards...leaving behind.

Have faith in all things...but seek guidance where it is needed.

Will kisses be kept secret?
Or will they show
what is hidden...

Nahopesh

First Post
*A tall, lanky figure clad in cloak stops and peers at the board, sounds of writhling and squiggling are heard and white orbs narrow, much like that of acceptance to a challenge, a 4 fingered hand Rubs over the messages, leaving a slimey trail. The cloaked figure draws a tiny pouch, drenched in ooze itself, it nails it to the board along with a tiny scroll and walks off, eyeing the nosey golem as it does*

~Scroll~

Cling to your virtues, cherrish newfound unity, reach the masses, learn, bond. I encourage such behavior

~Bane

Last edited:

Remove ads