Name D&D's Bat People

Simplicity

Explorer
Can't we all just agree to forget that the Desmodu ever happened?
Everyone! Right now! Run to your bookshelves are tear out the pages with the Desmodu in them! Tear them out! Now, roll them up tightly and jam them into your eyes. That way, we can all never ever see another Desmodu reference again.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Simplicity said:
Can't we all just agree to forget that the Desmodu ever happened?
Everyone! Right now! Run to your bookshelves are tear out the pages with the Desmodu in them! Tear them out! Now, roll them up tightly and jam them into your eyes. That way, we can all never ever see another Desmodu reference again.
I've never really paid attention to Desmodu. Is there anything really wrong with them aside from the way they wear thongs with shoulder straps?

Hmm...perhaps that's enough.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Dr. Awkward said:
I've never really paid attention to Desmodu. Is there anything really wrong with them aside from the way they wear thongs with shoulder straps?

Borat's sporting that look nowadays, so maybe they're just ahead of their time. :p

Nichols

First Post
Silver Moon said:
How about these:

1. Bruce Wayne
2. Dick Grayson
3. Kathy Kane
4. Barbara Gordon
5. Jason Todd
6. Tim Drake

Sorry.....couldn't resist.

I'm appalled by you failure to include Cassandra Cain.

I'm also appalled by DC's treatment of Cassandra, but that's a post for a different forum.

Chris Nichols

Simplicity

Explorer
Dr. Awkward said:

I have long campaigned against the Desmodu incursion.

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=39880

Although, it would be pretty fun to run them all with a Borat-like personality.

"Desmodu is number one exporter of bat guano for level five wizard sexy-time. Hi-five!"

Dragonbait

Explorer
Since the concept of culture is alien to D&D (outside of humans), I think there needs to be more bat-heads. Temperate bat-headed people, sub-tropical bat heads, forest-dwelling bat heads, bat heads that like to fight in melee as compared to those that cast spells, and so on. The bat-heads should follow the elf template.

Last edited:

Remove ads