• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Name Five Things You've Done That Others Probably Have Not

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
All the other kids are doing it, so....

6) Played Drag Queen Bingo (I didn't win anything, an aquaintence won a movie starring three young strapping men, my buddy ... well ... that's a story for when I'm intoxicated)
7) Took a DJ class so I could spin with mad skillz! (I was going to be DJ Pimpdaddy A$$master Dot Com, but I was late so they named me DJ Skippy.)

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
WayneLigon said:
  1. Saw Star Wars in original release in the theater 23 times.

Aw, come on, I saw it 31 times during the original run.

What else? Hmmm....

Was present for a reading by Tracey Hickman and Margaret Weiss of an excerpt from the original Dragonlance novels and had all three novels from my boxed set signed by the authors.

Sat in the cockpit of one of the F-18s used by the Blue Angels and one of the AlphaJets used by the equivalent French aerobatic team. (They would not take me up for a flight, though :( )

Attended a week of mini-boot camp with the USMC at Paris Island, a week of mini-flight school at Pensacola NAS and two weeks of Naval OCS as part of my JROTC experience (then got washed out of the ROTC program due to a medical problem).

drose25

Explorer
Hmmm....I can't think of five at the moment, but here are the top 4:

1. Fell overboard on a Celebrity cruise in the Mediterranean (got another cruise free out of it!)
2. Slapped a living U.S. president
3. Was hit on by a famous professional quarterback...and declined.
4. Own the same set of office furniture as used by Gorbachev in the Kremlin (imagine my surprise when the repair man showed me the picture!)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Wulf Ratbane said:
4) Beaten all 5 levels of Shinobi, all the way through, even the boss levels, without throwing a single shuriken (all punches/kicks)

I beat Gauntlet on the NES. The Tengen version. Not that crappy Nintendo version. I beat it with the wizard. It took _forever_, and was damned hard. Hardest game I ever beat.

The_Universe

First Post
1) Repelled (Rapelled?) down a mountain
2) Been para-sailing
3) Have delivered countless newborn lambs (baby sheep) and been up to my elbows in sheep uterus.
4) Been the Master of Ceremonies for a Parade (at Disney World, no less)
5) Qualified to the National Forensics Tournament in Humorous Interpretation (forensics like speech, not forensics like CSI).

Remove ads