• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NASA sued because it failed to investigate alien life

Janx

Hero
Remember that rock that mysteriously appeared in front of the Mars rover? Well some conspirationist dude is suing NASA because it didn't investigate.

I imagine nobody would be more giddy than the folks at NASA if they turned the bot's head to the right and saw a 3 limbed martian waving hello.

So I'm kind hoping that NASA be ordered to investigate the rock when the litigant pays them a big fat check for the extra expense to do so given that NASA probably already checked when they saw the rock.

Starman

Adventurer
It's a conspiracy and I'm glad someone is finally standing up to the Commies at NASA. Maybe he can get some answers on that whole "Moon landing" thing while he's at it.

Ragnar_Lodbrok

First Post
I don't think Mars could support silicon based life. That would require much higher average temperatures than are found on Terra, and Mars, being a frozen, almost airless desert, is far too cold. It can't even make up for it with vulcanism. What a nutbag.

And I, too, miss Loki a bit. He always was entertaining. 12% of people who receive a flu vaccine die from it, for example.

Remove ads