• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nature's Remedy: 5E Herbalism

Nature's Remedy is a brand new article for EN World EN5ider patrons! An introduction to the craft of herbalism, a handful of example herbs including darkberries, firedrake petals, silver garlic, and more, plus rules for their preparation, and a the new Master Herbalist feat. By Russ Morrissey. Click on the image below to grab it if you're a patron, or to sign up if you're not!

Nature's Remedy is a brand new article for EN World EN5ider patrons! An introduction to the craft of herbalism, a handful of example herbs including darkberries, firedrake petals, silver garlic, and more, plus rules for their preparation, and a the new Master Herbalist feat. By Russ Morrissey. Click on the image below to grab it if you're a patron, or to sign up if you're not!

remedy.jpg

That's because that one's a paid article, and - as far as I'm aware - they become available from your first 'billing' date, which is the beginning of each month.

You should be able to download all the free ones, however.

Ah, thanks for explaining. Maybe I'll come back later and download it.

Thotas

First Post
Thanks, Morrus. Based on what you're saying to other people, am I to understand that if I sign up before the end of the month, I'll be able to access the Herbalism article on April 1, but if I sign up on April 2 I have to wait until Ultron Day to be able to get the Herbalism article?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Nature's Remedy

Thanks, Morrus. Based on what you're saying to other people, am I to understand that if I sign up before the end of the month, I'll be able to access the Herbalism article on April 1, but if I sign up on April 2 I have to wait until Ultron Day to be able to get the Herbalism article?

I think so, yes. Your patronage starts at the beginning of the upcoming month. All you're doing now is pledging - stating an intention, basically; the actual transaction takes place monthly at the start of the month.

halberd10

First Post
That makes sense, otherwise, you could pledge at the first of the month, download all previous paid articles, and then cancel your pledge before getting charged.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In a change to previous settings, anybody who has pledged should be able to downlaod all paid articles immediately. [MENTION=18974]Thotas[/MENTION], [MENTION=6787650]emdw45[/MENTION], you should both be able to access the files.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Still no luck on herbalism, but pets works.

Really? It's gotten a whole bunch of downloads. OK, let's see if we can figure it out for you. Are you pledged and logged in? Is the download icon missing, or is it some other issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

In a change to previous settings, anybody who has pledged should be able to downlaod all paid articles immediately. [MENTION=18974]Thotas[/MENTION], [MENTION=6787650]emdw45[/MENTION], you should both be able to access the files.

Thanks. I'm able to download the articles now. The Herbalism article turns out not to be my cup of tea, but the animal pets thing will be useful for one of my players.

Remove ads

Remove ads