• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nature's Remedy: 5E Herbalism

Nature's Remedy is a brand new article for EN World EN5ider patrons! An introduction to the craft of herbalism, a handful of example herbs including darkberries, firedrake petals, silver garlic, and more, plus rules for their preparation, and a the new Master Herbalist feat. By Russ Morrissey. Click on the image below to grab it if you're a patron, or to sign up if you're not!

Nature's Remedy is a brand new article for EN World EN5ider patrons! An introduction to the craft of herbalism, a handful of example herbs including darkberries, firedrake petals, silver garlic, and more, plus rules for their preparation, and a the new Master Herbalist feat. By Russ Morrissey. Click on the image below to grab it if you're a patron, or to sign up if you're not!

remedy.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pledged and logged in. I get the icon, but just a blank page when I click the icon. I'll give it another shot.

What device are you using? Are you sure it's not just taking a moment to download the PDF?

(sorry, silly question I know, but best we cover the obvious stuff before we start delving into more complex troubleshooting!)

Chris Stenger

First Post
Ipad. I'll try from a PC in the morning. The progress indicator completes as though it's complete, but it's just a blank page.

What device are you using? Are you sure it's not just taking a moment to download the PDF?

(sorry, silly question I know, but best we cover the obvious stuff before we start delving into more complex troubleshooting!)

Ricochet

Explorer
Are you in any control of the layout of the Patronage pages? It seems a bit odd that the download link is that tiny button under the image. Any way to make the image itself be a link to the PDF?

This article looks juicy btw! Will definitely see some use at my table.

Blackwarder

Adventurer
If you download from an iPad just wait a minute... I don't know why but unlike other patrons this one don't like opening PDFs on the iPad...

Warder

Chris Stenger

First Post
Sweet! Thanks :)

I'll post this here, since I didn't see a thread on the pets article. Last week, my son and his buddies in a campaign I run (11 year-olds) all realized that they could buy mastiffs. Not being prepared for that, and in keeping with the practice of saying "yes, and...", I now have five kids at the table with dogs. I coaxed then into kenneling them until I figured out how to deal with them. Your article came at just the right time. I'm still not crazy about having to account for another five creatures owned by 11 year-olds, but now I at least have something to run with. HUGE thanks for the timely article!

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sweet! Thanks :)

I'll post this here, since I didn't see a thread on the pets article. Last week, my son and his buddies in a campaign I run (11 year-olds) all realized that they could buy mastiffs. Not being prepared for that, and in keeping with the practice of saying "yes, and...", I now have five kids at the table with dogs. I coaxed then into kenneling them until I figured out how to deal with them. Your article came at just the right time. I'm still not crazy about having to account for another five creatures owned by 11 year-olds, but now I at least have something to run with. HUGE thanks for the timely article!

I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you!

Remove ads

Remove ads