• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nature's Remedy: 5E Herbalism

Nature's Remedy is a brand new article for EN World EN5ider patrons! An introduction to the craft of herbalism, a handful of example herbs including darkberries, firedrake petals, silver garlic, and more, plus rules for their preparation, and a the new Master Herbalist feat. By Russ Morrissey. Click on the image below to grab it if you're a patron, or to sign up if you're not!

Nature's Remedy is a brand new article for EN World EN5ider patrons! An introduction to the craft of herbalism, a handful of example herbs including darkberries, firedrake petals, silver garlic, and more, plus rules for their preparation, and a the new Master Herbalist feat. By Russ Morrissey. Click on the image below to grab it if you're a patron, or to sign up if you're not!

remedy.jpg

TheCelric

First Post
I'm having some issues with the idea behind the costs associated with these remedies. For instance, Acorn of the Pipemold Flower require a DC15 check to make it, cures 1d6 hp and costs 100gp if you want to buy it... Is that right? 100gp? That seems... high to me, especially considering that a potion of healing can be had for 50gp and heals more, on average.

I'm not griping, per se, I'm just wondering what the intent behind these prices was.

Remove ads

Remove ads