• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Navy SRT - RG

mariusm

Explorer
Rogues gallery for the Navy SRT game thread.

Characters must be lvl 6 with at least 2 levels STRONG and 2 levels TOUGH. The rest can be determined as you see fit. :)

The SRT team will consist of three elements with the designated team roles as shown below. (Basically choose the role you like and the rest of the team will be made up of NPC's. If you are having a hard time creating the character drop me a mail and I will give you a hand.

Entry Element:
Team Leader
Pointman
Defenseman One
Defenseman Two
Rear Security

Cover Element Alfa:
Marksman
Observer

Cover Element Beta:
Marksman
Observer

Cromm10k

First Post
[MENTION=16959]mariusm[/MENTION]: How to generate stats?

I was thinking about going tough Hero/strong Hero/Soldier 3/2/1, focusing on the M48 and some hand to hand combat.

mariusm

Explorer
Hey, just use 38 point system, I usually use an Excel sheet to calculate for me. Use max hp for 1st level and then you can randomly roll HP for other levels.

Cromm10k

First Post
I've put most of my character together and only need to toss some skill points around. He ended up with Tough 2/Strong 2/Soldier 2 btw.

I still have one feat open and some questions poped up:

- Am I right with the assumption that 'Quick Reload' does not work with linked ammo (which the M 48 uses)?
- Are the soldiers expected to wear some kind of (body-)armor? I could squeeze the light armor prof. in at Level 6.

Cromm10k

First Post
Tony Geronimo Kruger

Tough Hero/Strong Hero/Soldier 2/2/2

Str: 16 (+3) (10 points)
Dex: 18 (+4) (13 points + 1 level 4)
Con: 14 (+2) (6 points)
Int: 10 (2 points)
Wis: 13 (+1) (5 points)
Cha: 10 (2 points)

HPs: 50 (4d10+2d8+12)

Saves:

Fort: 8 = 6 (base) + 2 (Con)
Ref: 6 = 2 (base) + 4 (Dex)
Will: 1 = 0 (base) + 1 (Wis)

AC: 19 = 10 + 4 (Dex) + 5 (Defence)

BaB: +4 / Ranged: +8 / Melee: +7

Weapons:

Mk 48: +9 (2d10+2) - Mk 48 Burst Fire: +5 (4d10+2)
Mk 23: +8 (2d6)
Unarmed: +7 (1d4+4)

Feats: Advanced FAP/Burst Fire/Combat Martial Artist/Endurance/Exotic FAP - Mk 48/Personal FAP / Simple Weapons Prof./Weapon Focus: Mk 48/Weapon Spec.: Mk 48/ Light armor prof.

Skills:

Skill: = Rank + Atribute + Misc.

Climb: 7 = 4+3
Hide: 7 = 3+4
Knowl. (tactics) 3 = 3+0
Listen: 4 = 3+1
Move Silently: 7 = 3+4
Navigate: 2 = 2+0
Spot: 8 = 7+1
Survival: 5 = 4+1
Swim: 6 = 3+3

Talents
:

Unbreakable: Remain Conscious
Melee Smash +1

Starting Occupation
: Military (Hide & Move Silently + Personal FAP)

Action Points: 41 (max.)

Last edited:

mariusm

Explorer
Mmm, let's say if you want to go with Quick Reload you can use the same as an "internal Magazine". I am putting special response vests on the others, so maybe get some armor feats at least :)

Remove ads