• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day - Important new info!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BelenUmeria said:
Hey..we got ten people signed up now for the yahoo group (shameless plug) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ncenworld

Dave

I'm signed on now. One other ancillary benefit occurred to me: Just prior to the last Game Day, ENWorld went down for a day or so. Everything got worked out in plenty of time for us to make final arrangements but if they hadn't, we could have run into some minor problems. The NC ENWorld Yahoo group gives us another route of communication that we have available if we need it.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Drayan said:
Sign me up for Shadowrun in the AM, if there's any open space. Not sure about PM right now.

I'm sorry, Drayan. There was an open slot showing on the Shadowrun game but I hadn't updated it to include Jeph yet (who declared his intentions up at the top of page 4). If Clueless expands the game to 7 or if somebody else drops out, you've got dibs.

Please keep this in mind folks. I'm sorry if I don't get the schedule updated often enough to keep these situations from happening. I'm doing the best I can though.

Lord Ravinous

First Post
Go ahead and sign me up for Rel's d20 Modern - Sky Galleons of Mars in the Evening. Thanks, I'll try to keep up w/ the thread so I can stay on top of things.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads