• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIII (April 21-22): aka "Mini-GenCon"

scholz

First Post
There are short descriptions at the NC Gameday Site.
I am still working out the details for some of them. So far they are pretty cool.

Assault is an armored guy with a big array of nasty guns.

High Gear is a skilled techie with a gadget pool (which is a container from Universal Powers). She'll start with some generic defense, attack and misc powers, then you can modifier them during the game. Very flexible, but requires a bit of thought.

Blue Flame is a very fast flyer with some flame powers, and a flaming aura. Johnny Stormesque

Black Ice is a martial artist with skin like numbing cold black ice. She gets a nauseate aura (to represent the numbing) and concealment (in darkness or shadow), and she is slippery.

I am still working on the rest, though you can check some details at NCGAMEDAY

I will give you more details as I have them. FYI: I will be at a convention this week, so I might be out of contact for long periods.

Corlon

First Post
When will Gameday XIV be?

XIII will be right after a regatta and prom packed weekend.

and I'll be damned if I go off to college without playing in at least another game day!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Corlon said:
When will Gameday XIV be?

XIII will be right after a regatta and prom packed weekend.

and I'll be damned if I go off to college without playing in at least another game day!

Holy crap! Corlon's going to college! We've been at this a LONG time!

The next one will be in September. I'm not sure of the date yet.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm going to have to get email addresses for my Dread players; Dread character sheets are a questionnaire, and I'd like to have folks fill them out ahead of time. It'll work much better that way.

Kunimatyu, Lola, Nareau, Rebelscum, Xath, Pielorinho -- Look for these this week!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to even think about running my pre-game day Sky Galleons game. If any of you could play next Saturday, give me a shout and we can game then. I'm not sure if AF&G will be open for business or not but we can play at my house if need be.

scholz

First Post
PARIAHS! Mutants and Masterminds Game Sunday 2pm

UPDATE: Pre-registration complete. I will consider one or two more seats if there is popular demand. Please PM or Email me.

CURRENT AVAILABLE CHOICES (Red means already selected)

• ASSAULT - Armored Weapon System (?)
  • Ballistic -Flying Brick (F)
  • Behemoth -Power House (M)
  • Black Ice -Martial Artist (with darkness and cold powers) (F)
  • Blue Flame - Flying Energy Projector (M)
  • Brimstone - Demonic Warrior (M) - CLAIMED BY TLYNCH
  • Dynamo -Telekinetic Scientist (M)
  • High Gear - Gadgeteer (F)

Last edited:

Kunimatyu

First Post
Piratecat said:
I'm going to have to get email addresses for my Dread players; Dread character sheets are a questionnaire, and I'd like to have folks fill them out ahead of time. It'll work much better that way.

Kunimatyu, Lola, Nareau, Rebelscum, Xath, Pielorinho -- Look for these this week!

Send it to antithesis -at- cfl -dot- rr -dot- com. I'm really looking forward to it!

scholz

First Post
PARIAHS! Mutants and Masterminds Game Sunday 2pm

UPDATE: Pre-registration complete. I will consider one or two more seats if there is popular demand. Please PM or Email me.

CURRENT AVAILABLE CHOICES (Red means already selected)

• ASSAULT - Armored Weapon System (M) - CLAIMED BY TEMPLETROLL
  • Ballistic -Flying Brick (F)
  • Behemoth -Power House (M)
  • Black Ice -Martial Artist (with darkness and cold powers) (F) - CLAIMED BY SEKEETTA
  • Blue Flame - Flying Energy Projector (M) - CLAIMED BY RAINEY
  • Brimstone - Demonic Warrior (M) - CLAIMED BY TLYNCH
  • Dynamo -Telekinetic Scientist (M)
  • High Gear - Gadgeteer (F)

Remove ads