• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIV (September 22): Cuz' GenCon Just Wasn't Enough!

Mark Causey

Explorer
Alenda said:
I'll be there, of course!!

I plan to run a D&D one-shot with characters from the Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon. Prepare for cheesy cheesiness galore!!

Are you running the module that came with the DVD set?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I don't know if I can manage the drive for one day. I hope to see everyone again next year in April. Have a great time. :)

Jon Potter

First Post
You know you can count me in.

And kobolds sounds like loads of fun to me!

As far as the sign-up goes, I'd personally prefer a 12 p.m. sign-up for players because I can't EVER seem to remember to do it in the evening when I get home.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Sadly, I'll be sitting this one out. September is a bit too soon for the wife to say, "go ahead, take off!" :) Y'all have fun and roast a weenie (or a kobold) in my honor.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:
Sadly, I'll be sitting this one out. September is a bit too soon for the wife to say, "go ahead, take off!" :) Y'all have fun and roast a weenie (or a kobold) in my honor.

We'll miss you immeasurably, my friend.

Now who want's Henry's spot on the couch?!

Alenda

First Post
adamantineangel said:
Are you running the module that came with the DVD set?

I was planning on using the characters from the DVD set, tweak their special magic items to be less boring and more like the ones in the cartoon, and then use an adventure of my own invention.

So far, I have some great ideas!!

P.S. And just in case anyone is wondering, I get dibs on Dungeon Master.

Belen

Adventurer
Betryal at the House on the Hill

I will be running the game I was too sick to run in January.

You have each been invited by Dorian Greyhaven to attend a get together in honor of the Band of the Red Eagle. Dorian adventured with your parents and is well known for his deeds with the Band and his service to Pelor. His note indicates that he wishes to talk to each of you regarding your parents and pay his respects to their memory by gifting you with mementos from their adventuring days. Intrigued, you journey to his home hoping to learn the mystery of the Band of the Red Eagle, a group that your parents barely mentioned.

Remove ads