• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIV (September 22): Cuz' GenCon Just Wasn't Enough!

Riggs

First Post
As expected, I had a lot of fun at the cookout and gameday. Blackbeard and the dwarven barbarian I got to run were fun to play and some of the stuff that happened during the games were just high-larious.

Yarrrrrr!!!!

Jon Potter

First Post
I had loads of fun with both of the games I was in as well.

Some good old fashioned Saturday Morning Cartoon fun was had in Alenda's in the episode of Dungeon's & Dragons that the censors missed. Or may have been the reason the series was cancelled. :p

And my first experience with Kobolds Ate My Baby was a blast. So much so that I'm thinking I may have to buy myself a copy.

Thanks to the GMs and players for making the experience so much fun.

PS, Torm, I want to hear how your afternoon game went. Unless you're willing to run it again; if that's the case, don't say a word. I want to play it - what I heard sounded like a lot of fun.

Templetroll

Explorer
Jon Potter said:
I had loads of fun with both of the games I was in as well.

Some good old fashioned Saturday Morning Cartoon fun was had in Alenda's in the episode of Dungeon's & Dragons that the censors missed. Or may have been the reason the series was cancelled. :p

And my first experience with Kobolds Ate My Baby was a blast. So much so that I'm thinking I may have to buy myself a copy.

Thanks to the GMs and players for making the experience so much fun.

PS, Torm, I want to hear how your afternoon game went. Unless you're willing to run it again; if that's the case, don't say a word. I want to play it - what I heard sounded like a lot of fun.

The great thing with Torm's game was that at different times different characters got all focused which was so odd for that bunch and we got to the end encounter with exactly what we need to not die about halfway through the play time. THEN we decided to go kick some bootie of something we held in disdain, being such powerful and resourceful folks.

We damn near DIED!!!!

It was great fun. :D and we finished just on time, too! :cool:

RChandler

First Post
Henry said:
Rafael, I had a lot of fun with Dread/Pandemonium. Great concept, and one I hope to see keep developing as time goes on. "Eric's Grandma" (the name we have for the Code of Conduct) might frown on me describing some of the rules I enjoyed most from it, but it was a fun way to describe a character whose very M.O. and existance was a "broken" one from which he sought redemption. Here's hoping it keeps doing well.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the session. :D

Alenda

First Post
I had a blast at the NC Gameday!! The games were awesome, the players were fantastic, and I had a great time meeting so many new folks especially the Roanoke Rapids posse. You guys are WAY cool!

Y'all come back now, ya hear?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Sorry I had to miss all the fun, but I'll be there in January! (provided I don't get stuck in horrific traffic and/or lock myself out of my car again...)

Extra door key, meet wallet. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads