• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIX (April 25-26): GenCon Jr. Rides Again!

Rel said:
Well I am bummed at the bad news but I am absolutely thrilled at the good news! We're losing Belen & Alenda to Texas but at least we're getting you guys back.
Well, we'll just have to find some TX game days to crash. Or I'll get my act together and go to gencon. I can't go forever without halfling musketeers.

Rel said:
Oh and the family and I are planning a trip up to Boston this summer so we'll have to try and get together then!
We'll do more than try. Let me know when you'll be up and we'll do something.

Toras

First Post
My hope is attend Sunday as Saturday is the Fundementals of Engineering exam. And sadly this may be my last as well (moving to Baltimore) and I'm caught between running something gonzo and playing twice.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
My hope is attend Sunday as Saturday is the Fundementals of Engineering exam. And sadly this may be my last as well (moving to Baltimore) and I'm caught between running something gonzo and playing twice.

I'll be sad to see you go. But hopefully you'll be able to attend some of the DC Game Days up there so we can see you then.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
How many people generally attend?

Turnout varies by date. Our January Game Day tends to be the lowest since many people are just coming off of Christmas travel. April has been growing larger every year though and I'd be surprised if we had less than around 50 people there in total.

This thread here is a poor indication of that since many more of the participants are regular Circvs Maximvs users moreso than ENWorld. The threads over there are BIG.

catsclaw227

First Post
Finally don't miss the various social event that will be happening in the evenings. This time around on Friday night we'll be having a gathering in the meeting room at the Best Western (Canadiana Suite Jr.) and a party at my place on Saturday night after gaming (SammichCon '09 Jr.). Then we'll pick a place to go out to dinner on Sunday night for those staying the night before heading home.

Turnout varies by date. Our January Game Day tends to be the lowest since many people are just coming off of Christmas travel. April has been growing larger every year though and I'd be surprised if we had less than around 50 people there in total.

This thread here is a poor indication of that since many more of the participants are regular Circvs Maximvs users moreso than ENWorld. The threads over there are BIG.

Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I am going to ask some of my gamers if they want to join a table or two. The events sound fun, though with a 1yr old, I won't be able to come to all of it. :)

If I had to choose one, will the Friday night at the hotel or the Saturday night at your house be the happenin' shindig?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I am going to ask some of my gamers if they want to join a table or two. The events sound fun, though with a 1yr old, I won't be able to come to all of it. :)

If I had to choose one, will the Friday night at the hotel or the Saturday night at your house be the happenin' shindig?

I'd say Saturday. The start time will be a bit later (8:30 PM) but pretty much everybody will be there by that point. I'd expect the Friday night thing to be mostly populated by the out of towners staying there at the hotel and many of them will be trickling in late.

When we're closer to the date I can send you directions to my place.

kylekatern

First Post
Gameday

I may try and make it this time, as it is nice and close to the house. Was hoping there would be some open spots in games, but it looks like the unannounced time and date of pre reg have come and gone, the spots have filled, for those games that actually had any open spots. May swing by Saturday to see if any pick up games happen.

Remove ads