[Necromancer Games] Cover Preview for 'The Lost City of Barakus' Posted!

SkeletonKey Ed

Explorer
This book is awesome.

Great urban and wilderness adventures along with the biggest dungeon I have ever mapped. It took two double page spreads and five more pages of maps to cover it all. That doesn't count pages of wilderness maps and urban encounters and a big fat poster map of the city. The team has gone all out on this one.

Joe - sorry, still no map key ;)

Cheers - Ed

Orcus

First Post
Brian dropped a killer cover for us for this one and Ed's maps are out of this world. Wrap all that in with a huge hardcover adventure that fits 1st level PCs on up for the 3.5 rules and I think we have a winner! Particularly if you are looking for an all in one book to start your 3.5 campaign.

Clark

JoeGKushner

First Post
It is sounding very promising. First campaign setting for 3.5 via Wilderness and now first mega adventure via the Lost City eh? What other First will Necromancer have...

GreenPiece

First Post
Hi there!

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. Bill just posted this over at the Necromancer Games boards:

---
Due to print delays; Barakus may not make Gencon (it looks like a week later); however; we will have a galley at then sjhow; and cover color copies for Brian to sign. Also; I may (pending cost) create a few (2-3) limited edition special Gencon releases for a raffle for those who pre-order at the show. No promises on this last bit, and we are still trying to get it to the show in at least limited numbers (200 or so).
Bill

---

Thought I should let y'all know!

GP

Remove ads