• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Necromancer Games] Some Product News

GreenPiece

First Post
Hi there!

I have just received some product news from the Demon Lords and I decided to share them with you. Here they are:

* Grey Citadel is back from the printer, and should be shipping soon.
* Raise the Dead is at the printer.
* Morrick's Mansion is in final review and will go to the printer in about a week.
* Aberrations and A Lamentation of Thieves are both in editing.
* Set's Daughters, the Necropolis contest winner is being edited.

To find out more about these upcoming products, please visit our Upcoming Products Page!

Have fun!

Orcus' Little Helper

MacPhail

First Post
The Grey Citadel

Thanks for spreading the word, GP!

As The Grey Citadel is my own baby, I'll jump in to say that anyone wanting a bit more info is invited to check out my site below. This is something I put together with the support of Necromancer Games to provide in-depth material to DMs and players who appreciate more history, cultural flavor and secondary story ideas than usually fit into the "Introduction" section of a module. The Dark Loch site features histories, variant races, NPC personalities, PrCs, art and fiction, and continues to grow by the day. With the release just around the corner, I've got more free content nearly ready to go, and fan contributions are beginning to drift in as well.

So, have a look if you'd like, and please let me know what you think. I'm always ready to listen to suggestions or answer questions about the module or the setting.

Thanks!

Arnwyn

First Post
MacPhail - that's great that you can continue to develop and enhance the module and the locations around "The Grey Citadel". Your work should provide a lot of mileage for a single module.

(As if I need another excuse to buy a NG product, though!)

Edit: Spelling.

Last edited:

MacPhail

First Post
Thanks!

When I sat down to write the module, I realized that I had several legal pads worth of content that didn't warrant inclusion in a print product, so I was really thrilled that Necromancer gave me the go-ahead for this website. That stuff wasn't doing any good gathering dust on my bookcase, but now I can get into the hands of folks who can use it. I get the satisfaction of putting it out there, and hopefully the buyer can multiply the value and useful life of the product. I'd say that's a win-win.

Remove ads