• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Necromancer Games] Wilderlands Boxed Set Preview!

GreenPiece

First Post
Hi there!

Come view a whole chapter from the 400+ page map book and see one of the newly drawn maps from the upcoming boxed set. There are 18 chapters like this and 18 maps like this. And this chapter is one of the smaller ones...

Use the links below to download Lenap now:

* Chapter Ten: Lenap
* Map Ten: Lenap and the Keys of Shadow (reduced size)

Note: Map image resolution reduced to make the download managable.

Have fun!

Orcus' Little Helper

Orcus

First Post
This thing really is perhaps our finest moment. This thing was a monumental project. 400+ pages. 2 interior books (with color covers too, by Frazetta!). 18 poster maps. You really need to check out this setting. See the sample chapter Greenie posted. We will be posting another soon. Even if you dont use the setting, just having a book full of 400 pages of ruins, relics, towns, NPCs, lairs, castles, etc, all detailed for you is worth its weight in gold, in my opinion. And on top of that the setting is damn cool. If you like things old school, this is for you. Check it out. This took us over 3 years to make. Seriously, it is that huge. Frankly, had I known how much work it would take I wouldnt have done it. I'm glad I didnt know becuase Bill and I are the most proud of this product than any other. We dont anticipate making much money on this. The cost is so high for us to make it. It was truly a labor of love. Bill and I love Judges Guild and we were honored to bring the Wilderlands to a new edition and a new generation of gamers. We absolutely love this product and we think it will blow you away.

Clark

Orcus

First Post
We'll be posting another sample chapter in a few weeks and another map. There are 18 maps and 18 corresponding map chapters. Plus and Intro with DM history for the setting, notes on different terrain types, overland travel, random ruin generation, and tons tons more.

Clark

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I said something similar on the Necro boards, but this really is a super-looking product.

Thanks for making it!

Orcus

First Post
I appreciate that. I am very very proud of it.

If you are looking for a new setting that isnt detailed by 300 books and novels (and that has the accompanying pressure that you have to buy all that stuff to run the setting) and that has the real classic D&D feel, give the Wilderlands a look.

Clark

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
Orcus said:
I appreciate that. I am very very proud of it.

If you are looking for a new setting that isnt detailed by 300 books and novels (and that has the accompanying pressure that you have to buy all that stuff to run the setting) and that has the real classic D&D feel, give the Wilderlands a look.

Clark

D00d, I initially had NO intention of buying this, but after the preview I'm probably going to pick up a copy. My campaign world, geographically, is a mix of Greyhawk and areas of Necromancer Games campaign area, specifically the area around Bard's Gate/The Stoneheart mountains/Fairhill. I think that this box set would flesh out the surrounding areas nicely.

Orcus

First Post
We will be posting another chapter (most likely Valon) closer to the actual in store release date. I really want people to see this thing. If you see it, I really think you will want it. That is how I feel about it.

Heck, even if you dont use it as your setting, 400 pages of over 3000 villages, castles, lairs, ruins, relics, citadels, islands, etc, are worth their weight in gold all by themselves to any DM--just pull them out and use them as you see fit. Each one is packed with ideas and story hooks.

Clark

Remove ads