• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Necromancer] GenCon 2005: Clark's Wilderlands Demo Adventure & Map

GreenPiece

First Post
GenCon 2005: Clark's Wilderlands Demo Adventure & Map

Hi there!

Now you can see Clark's official adventure from GenCon 2005, a revision of the classic Judges Guild adventure The Lost Temple, originally published in Treasure Maps I. This PDF contains the exact game notes that Clark took to GenCon to run the adventure. Yes, they looked this pretty when he took them to the show.

Click Here to download Clark's Adventure Notes now!

And here is the map Clark created in Dundjinni, blew up for use as a battle map and had laminated. You can do the same!

Click Here to download the Lost Temple Map now!

Also, check our Judges Guild Site to download the Pregenerated Characters and the Player's Packet that Clark handed out for the adventure.

Have fun!

Orcus' Little Helper

Last edited:

msd

First Post
GreenPiece said:
Did anyone check this out? (*bump*) :)

GP

I did...and I'm lovin' it.

I totally can't wait for the set. When I first saw the pricetag, I was like "oh, man..." Now, based on some of the reviews I have seen, and based on the fact that I have never bought a Necro product that I wasn't thrilled with (/me=fanboy...guilty as charged), I am definitely getting it.

My only regret is that I wasn't at GenCon so that I could get the box set early and get it signed by Clark and Bill. Ahhh...next year.

P.S. - also waiting for Bard's Gate.

Remove ads