• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer's City of Brass

bowbe

First Post
Another picture from when we ran our playtest/game demo at the Hobby Shop

Here is the demi plane within the Freeman's Tower as played on some set terrain that they had up in the shop. Good times.

bowbe

First Post
I've been a fan of Reaper Miniatures for a long time.

Here are some pictures of some of the reaper mini's that I painted and used extensively in the City of Brass playtest campaign that I ran.

Fire Elementals:

Some modified miniatures, a fire giantess and a demon that i transformed into an axe wielding efreeti. Sorry about the pic quality on this one.

Some Vrock

In this one, I used some reaper "astral mauraders" and used them for Silaal in the Minaret of Screams. Worked pretty good.

Reaper's Pit fiend... 100 times the pit fiend of some other very well known company that sells gobs of plastic ones :D

I painted all of these myself. I have more if anyone is interested in seeing some of the other critters I used in my games. Also I had a ton of efreet figs, but forgot to take a picture of them.

Case

bowbe

First Post
What's in the Box?

You know, one of the things that bugged me about doing COB as a box is not being able to "flip it open and see what's inside." I know a lot of other people are the same way. I am glad it turned out to be a box however, because the box is soo cool.

Here are some pic's of whats in-side for folks who are curious. I know everyone keeps saying "its a full box" and it's heavy. Still not so good on getting an idea of what's in there.

For those who don't know, Here you go.

All spread out nice and neat:

Side View showing how thick the product is out of the box.

A glimpse of the map booklet featuring some great art by Brian Leblanc and maps by Ed Bourelle

Case

Rauol_Duke

First Post
I cannot praise the CoB box set enough. I am in the midst of reading it now and cannot wait to run it. It's so chocked-full of flavor and goodies, I don't know how I'd ever fit them all in... Good job, Case.

Obergnom

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Well hopefully with some of the more vocal anti-4e crowd, this will have been a runaway seller.

I will be changing to 4e and I bought it anyway. It is a fantastic product, and while there is one book that is nearly all stats, the other two are nearly stat free.

I'm currently reading through it (and had a look at everything, of course :) )... I think it is the best 3rd Ed. "fluff" product I've seen since... a long time...

RichGreen

Adventurer
Obergnom said:
I will be changing to 4e and I bought it anyway. It is a fantastic product, and while there is one book that is nearly all stats, the other two are nearly stat free.

I'm currently reading through it (and had a look at everything, of course :) )... I think it is the best 3rd Ed. "fluff" product I've seen since... a long time...

I'm reading the first book at the moment and the locations in the city are really interesting and are giving lots of ideas. This is a great product.

Cheers

Richard

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads