• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necropolis

Who's Buying Necropolis

• A lost adventure by Gygax? Dang straight dude.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Of course I'm buying it, I'm a completist.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Does it have naked elf babes?

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Barney's cool, of course I'm getting it.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • It's got new stuff, I'm gettin' it.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • A lost adventure by Gygax? For God's sake, why?

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • What, be a geek?

• Not if it has naked elf babes.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Member of the Rahotep Anti-defamation League, of course not.

• If Newton didn't have anything to do with it, I aint touchin' it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

ProfAnime

Move along, nothing to see here
Grazzt said:

I can't speak for Alan, but I can tell you that I myself converted several of the old Mythus spells for use in Necropolis. They will appear in the appendix along with the new domains, prestige classes, and monsters (about 40 new monsters).

Well, I can't wait to see the converted spells, maybe I will finally be able to get some of my Mythus favorites like Well Tenebroused Blade. Can you tell how many spells from Mythus made it into Necropolis?

I also cannot wait to see the monsters, there were some really interesting ones in there.

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Yes , I will. I've been looking forward to this one since I first heard about it. So far I've loved what Necromancer Games have done and they're putting something out that the 'Grand Master' of the game we all love did, converting it to 3e. Oh yeah, I'm there. ;) I can't wait for it.:)

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Why of course...

I have the original, and it's a massive super-adventure. I've looked at it quite a bit and always wanted to convert it over to D&D (first 2e, then 3e), but its sheer size was daunting. I'm glad somebody else is doing the work...

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Ah, so YOU'RE the one who's played DJ...

I assume you've played DJ enough to tell us how it plays? How did Necropolis run? I could never get much into the mechanics of DJ - the rules were like reading building codes (sorry Gary). If you'd like, we could start a new thread about it and not hijack this poll.

Remove ads