• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need 2 logo's designed (paid)

Hal G

First Post
Please PM me if you the talent and interest so we can discuss it, also looking for a web designer that is willing be paid a small sum/swaggged/linked to if anyone has that ability, thanks!

malcolm_n

Adventurer
A small suggestion, if you don't mind. Consider giving an idea of the work that is to be requested. That will often whet the appetites of any who could be on the fence about sending you a message.

Hal G

First Post
A small suggestion, if you don't mind. Consider giving an idea of the work that is to be requested. That will often whet the appetites of any who could be on the fence about sending you a message.

Makes sense only issue is I can not reveal one of the projects just yet....
So general description is one will be just words, so I think very easy....other will be my name but want it readable but cool like maybe 2 swords and a dagger for the H and a laser pistol for the r etc.... for the site Halgreenberg.com

Any more info drop me a PM, sorry I can not be more detailed but I need to keep some of this quiet for just a bit longer.

Remove ads