Need a d100 space combat system

Planning on running a Fading Suns campaign later this year or early next, using a modified CoC 7th Ed as the system, because FS's sucks.

CoC works very well as the system, except that there are no sci-fi versions, so I need a space combat system to port in.

d100 would work best. Any suggestions?

Simpler would be better.

I don't know if it includes space combat but I believe there was a BRP Discworld game. If it includes space combat it seems that would be approximately your best case. Presuming of course you found that system adequate to your needs.

CandyLaser

Adventurer
M-Space is a d100 space-based sci-fi system, based on Mythras, which is itself based on RuneQuest/BRP. It has starship combat rules. I think it's sort of Traveler-esque, which may not be precisely right for your needs, but it's worth taking a look if you're doing rules hacks anyway.

M-Space is a d100 space-based sci-fi system, based on Mythras, which is itself based on RuneQuest/BRP. It has starship combat rules. I think it's sort of Traveler-esque, which may not be precisely right for your needs, but it's worth taking a look if you're doing rules hacks anyway.
Definitely worth a look. I'm not planning on space combat being a staple, but I like to be prepared.

OK. You really threw me there. I was thinking, "He's being held hostage, and this is a desperate effort to communicate with someone."
Nope. I am behaving entirely of my own free will. As much as anyone is anyway. Don't know if there's space combat there but if there is it'll be closely related to the system you're using.

Nope. I am behaving entirely of my own free will. As much as anyone is anyway. Don't know if there's space combat there but if there is it'll be closely related to the system you're using.
I will check it out. I have a lot of 0-hr deckplans (amazing and affordable), and because they come in both system agnostic and Starfinder, I'm checking out the latter, as well.

Remove ads