• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a Dwarven Adventure!!!!

Riley

Legend
Supporter
I actually intended to mention Halls of the Mountain King - I'm a patron and all - but then I noticed that the OP specifically was looking for something to use this month.

exile

First Post
***Minor LFR Spoilers to Follow***

EAST 1-1 and EAST 1-4 from Living Fogotten Realms both feature dwarves. EAST 1-1 is probably more along the lines of what you are looking for. That said, you won't get a whole lot of mileage out of it as written, as it is intended to be played in one four hour session.

Still, it could be fleshed out to work nicely for you. Maybe add a combat encounter during the trek to the adventure site. Grab the logic puzzle from the end of CORE 1-3, also an LFR mod, and add it to the encounter at the end of EAST 1-1, maybe with a little bit of modification (none needed if your dwarves are or were technologically advanced). The actual adventure site has a lot of empty rooms that if fleshed out, either with more combat, traps, tricks, or just high-quality role playing, could buy you some more time.

Remove ads