• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a good prestige for a Favored Soul

edwee

First Post
I have a favored soul, and I need a suggestion for a prestige. I am looking for a class based more off of roleplaying purposes. My character is Chaotic Evil and is Facinated with an Entropic Reaper (extraplanar undead from libris mortis). He wants to either become one, or to be a servant to one. I was looking for any prestige classes that might be good for this character. I am currently a level 5, almost 6. I was looking at the Deaths Chosen class(also from Libris Mortis), but I'm not quite sure about the short level span. I would appreciate any help and suggestions

Herzog

Adventurer
How about Thrall of Orcus, from the Book of Vile Darkness?
Bone Knight from Eberron: Five Nations might also appeal to you.

edwee

First Post
The Bone Knight class looks interesting, however, I can never get into that class for a couple of reasons... main one being that a favored soul cannot turn or rebuke undead. second being that were not playing in the Ebberon campaign setting so karrnath doesnt exist, so neither does that class...

Remove ads