• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

need a new character idea

edwee

First Post
Im currently playing in an evil campaign where my character died. Im currently in quite a dilemma, as I cant think of what kind of character i want to play. I was playing a barbarian, but he got eaten by a ghast :p. any way, the party is in need of either a high damage dealer (to replace my barbarian) or some form of healer. we have a dragon shamen, a warmage, and a rouge. oh, and were currently level 3. but I just cant think of any classes that I want to play, and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas that I havent yet considered.
(I was thinking of playing a favored soul, anyone got any opinions on that class?)

parinho7

First Post
a regular cleric who is able to aquire the spell domain the gives him the ability to cast any arcane spell up to 5th level on a 6th level slot, so he is able to cast polymorph (and alter self at earlier levels).
combine that with the otherworldly feat and you are able to take the form of outsiders. this will boost your str dex and con/give you wings/get special attacks and with the excellent buffing ability that the class has you can become an extremely powerful front liner.

Last edited:

Greenfield

Adventurer
Druids are a combination of healing (a little) and melee (a lot), once you pick up a level or two.

Somebody post him a Druid build, will ya?

edwee

First Post
lol, thanks for the suggestion, I dont need a druid build, ive already got a druid going on in a different campaign, otherwise I would have already built one. (i just dont like playing the same thing multiple times)

Vespucci

First Post
Roll 4d6 six times, in order Strength-Intelligence-Dexterity-Wisdom-Constitution-Charisma. Look at the result and figure out what would make best use of those stats. (Even if you're using elite array or a point buy, this is still a good method of working out what to play.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads