• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a Prestige Class for Halfling Rog w/ Sling

LoPaC

First Post
In a previous post I asked for suggestions on a race and class to play in a party with new players, trying to go out of my norm of tank/damage. I chose to go with a Halfling Rouge, and I'm making use of the sling bonus via the Halfling.

But, I've searched thru a few books, and I can't seem to find any prestige class to work towards that would be benificial in use of the sling. I was hoping Master Thrower would be an option because of the trick shots, but the sling is counted as a projectile weapon even though you use your arm to throw it and you get your Str bonus (unlike the basic bow or crossbow as projectile).

So, anyone have a suggestion for a prestige class that might have some benifits to for a sling?

Ambrus

Explorer
I believe the Warsling Sniper (a halfling prestige class) can be found in Races of Faerun. Sounds like what you're looking for.

Remove ads