• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need Dungeon Flocking

Scorch

Explorer
I love my Hirst Arts and Dwarven Forge Master Maze pieces but having miles of corridors and hundreds of square feet of rooms and caves mean nothing if I cannot furnish them. Sure there are some of the Dwarven Forge and Mage Knight accessory kits but what I am looking for is more of stuff like lots of crates, urns, book shelves, caskets, miscellaneous torture devices, wierd boxes, barrells, etc.

Sort of like what this site offers:

http://www.black-tree-design.com/bt...gb&rangenum=1&typenum=50&qty=0&sub=&shp=&tot=

Anyone know of any good companies that make stuff like this or can point me to some web pages? Like Ikea except for the Tomb of Horrors...

Thanks,

Scorch

adwyn

Community Supporter
For barrels, pots, and urns check out the bead section of your local craft store. You can assemble a large selection really cheap. Buttons can also make good spare shields to decorate the walls.

Personally, I like Discount Hobby (throw a www in front and a .com on the back and no spaces). Dungeon items from Mega Miniatures, Fenryll and Grendel. All ready to be painted up.

Been reading your Barakus log. Very helpful! Nice job with it!

Thanks!

pogre

Legend
Morgan Stormane said:
Personally, I like Discount Hobby (throw a www in front and a .com on the back and no spaces). Dungeon items from Mega Miniatures, Fenryll and Grendel. All ready to be painted up.

Been reading your Barakus log. Very helpful! Nice job with it!

Thanks!

That's where I get my Grendel from as well.

Remove ads