• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help finding a couple old TV shows...

RigaMortus2

First Post
The first show I am thinking of, but can't remember the name, was an old TV show that I used to watch a lot in the 80's (I'd say 82 - 84). I believe it came on Nickelodeon and was from Canada. The story revolved around 2 or 3 kids who became trapped somewhere (I beleive underground). There was some sort of item they were looking for (the item had a name, but I forget what they called it) and in every episode this item would always appear in a different form. There was also some evil person after them and the item as well. I think the item would send them home. It almost reminded me of Dr. Who, at least the effects on the show did anyway. Anyone have a clue?

The second show was on one of the prime time channels also during the 80s. This one I remember a bit more info on. There was a family who took a trip to Egypt and they became trapped in one of the pyramids during a tour. Somehow they get warped to an alternate dimension that resemebled the real world, but had a lot of subtle differences (I remember one episode when the kids went to school and had to take a test about corn... don't ask... I just remember that for some reason). Also, the pyramid on the back of the $1 dollar bill played some part of this too. Any clue on this one?

Remove ads