• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need help finding a CS

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
Greetings All, sometime ago I had thought that I had seen a campaign setting set in the real world, only the characters are all human children fighting against the nightmares of childhood. You know, like the boogey man and stuff like that. I don't remember if this was a purchasable CS or just something someone threw together and released to the web, but I'd appreciate some help in locating it. I haven't the faintest clue what it was called, but if it does exist then maybe someone here'll know where I can find it. Thanks!

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
That's it haiiro, but I don't remember it being so, well, disturbing. Course when I first heard of it, there wasn't anything other than that it was a game about children going up against childhood fears. Apparently there was a LOT more to it than just that. I thought that it was an interesting idea at the time, but man, that's worse than Cthullu! Thanks for the info guys.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It got some rather scatching press regarding its content and focus when it first came out. I imagine that if you wanted to take CoC to some even darker, perhaps sociologically taboo places, it might be for you. The screening process for your players is going to be interesting.

L0rd_Dark0n

First Post
Any other Non Conventional Settings?

"I imagine that if you wanted to take CoC to some even darker, perhaps sociologically taboo places, it might be for you. The screening process for your players is going to be interesting."

Yeah, that would be a very interesting screening indeed. :D Probably just as disturbing as the game itself! I think that I'm pretty much not going to investigate Little Fears anymore. Can anyone recommend any other non conventional D20 campaign settings that are out there for sell or for free download? I'm looking for something different than the Forgotten Realms, Scarred Lands, Ravenloft, Greyhawk type settings. Interesting new ideas for gaming such as a campaign setting where the characters in the game are actually in a dream world or something. When they get reduced to below 0 HP, they actually wake up. You know, something different.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads