• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need Help from Salt Lake City Gamers

I'm going to be in SLC on Friday, gonna be buying some gaming supplies. I'm not that familiar w/Salt Lake. Are there any good RPG stores in Crossroads Mall, or in the general vicinity? Thanks.

Psion

Adventurer
It's been a while since I was in SLC proper, but when I was there, the only store they had in the crossroads was a gamekeeper, and it was pretty poorly stocked.

I had better luck in the Murray area. I think the place was called Hastur hobbies.

Dr. Zauberei

First Post
I used to live in SLC about 5 years ago, and still visit occassionally. There is a store called Utah Comics in the downtown area that is within walking distance from the Crossroads mall. I don't remember the address, but it is in the phone book. Look it up when you get there, I always was treated very well and they had a decent selection of gaming and comic stuff. Or at least, this is all true as the last time I was there two (?) years ago.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads