• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Need help making sure this class is balanced: The Alice Class for A Red and Pleasant Land

Daern

Explorer
Glad you liked that bit. Certainly random advancement isn't for all play-styles. I've never actually gotten around to running any sessions of RPL. How has it been going?

Cyber-Dave

Explorer
I have not run ARPL yet. I am currently prepping the setting. I'm actually running a homebrew world called Age of Arcana. The game is basically a fantasy version of Europe circa 1616AD. I ran a 5e updated version of Reavers in the Harkenwold (a 4e quest) for the start of my campaign arc. I am going to run a 5e updated version of Madness at Gardmore Abbey (already fully converted) for the 2nd quest in my campaign arc (the next game session begins that quest). The events of the first two quests will, in their 3rd quest arc, lead them into Voidvodja which, in my campagin, will be set up as a demiplane (as opposed to the prime material plane) with connections to both the Feywild and the Gloomwrought. I don't want to post too much in this forum just in case one of my players accidentally stumbled across it, but I suspect I have about 4-8 months before we hit ARPL...

Remove ads